Wednesday, April 17, 2013

CUCUMBER JUICE, LIME JUICE and ROSE WATER for WHITER SKIN!!!

Did you know that if you combine cucumber juice, lime juice and rose water will make your skin whiter and smoother???

I couldn't agree more as I have tried and tested this. I have been using this method to my face and skin for sometime now and I am very with result and would like to share it with you. Let me tell you how I do it.

Steps to beautiful and whiter skin:

1. Juice one cucumber and one lime and put them in separate containers.
2. Measure 4 teaspoon of cucumber juice.

3. Measure 2 teaspoon of lime juice.

4. Mix the measure cucumber and lime juice.
5. Add 2-3 drops of rose water.


6. Mix all ingredients until well combined.
7. Start applying it to your face, avoiding your eyes (lime juice will certainly hurt your eyes), then apply to you neck, underarm and whole body.
8. Leave it for 15 minutes.
9. Rise thoroughly and apply your usual shower soap.
10. Apply your usual moisturizer after you shower.

If you tried it, let me know your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment