Monday, August 26, 2013

RAPIDLASH Really WORKS!!!

I am blessed to have long lashes as apparently my mom cut them off when I was still an infant. Don't know if you believe in that but my lashes are really long compared to my sisters. But then they are not as thick as I want them to be, and so I was curious to find and use the RapidLash Eyelash Renewal Serum. I first saw this in a spa where I do my facial. I asked the receptionist if this really works and she attested that it does, I always trust her. :) Anyways, and so I tried and it was a success. Although it took at least 4 weeks for me to really see the difference, but OMG, it WORKS!!!! My lashes are thicker.

This cost AED300 (Salon Spa Rate) here in Dubai. But always check out www.souq.com you will always find great price there! This however cost $50 in the US thru their website.

To know more about it, check out their website at https://www.rapidlash.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment