Sunday, February 10, 2013

SEARCH FOR MAKE UP BRUSHES

Since I started my formal lesson on Make Up, I have been searching for the best make up brushes... Because I don't like to spend too much when I was just starting, my friend Coco recommended me to check on Sigma brushes. So of course, like all of you guys, I checked you tube for reviews before purchasing them. I saw some good reviews and yeah, I bought my first set of Sigma brushes. I love them! I'm in love with them! They are always being compared to MAC brushes, which I never owned but I shop a lot at MAC for cosmetics (lipstick, blushes and powder) so I checked their brushes and hell yeah, it's as soft as my Sigma brushes. I will still continue buying Sigma brushes, especially now that I'm taking this seriously, I am again in search for new brushes... I'll get back to you when I find one...for the meantime I have yet to recommend Sigma for all the beginners!!! Until then... Enjoy making beautiful faces!!!



Sigma Brushes website : http://www.sigmabeauty.com/
They ship worldwide!!! thumbs up to that!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Where Did you bought yours brush from Sigma, i live on Dubai, but i don´t find this...
    Dircet@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete